NEW FOR 2014!
NEW DANCE CATEGORIES ADDED:
- Gold Championships in all 4 styles
- Gentelmen only championships
- 6 dance Championships in Bronze and Silver.
- Overall winners awards in American 9 - dance and International 10 - dance styles of dance
- Rising Star Pro/Am Championships (Open to students with less than 1 year of experience in Open level)
LEVELS OF DANCING - CLARIFICATION:
- In the Single dance events, students may enter in any one "main" level of dance and the next higher or lower.
One level includes all its sub levels
Example of 2 levels:
Level 1 Bronze (includes NC, Pre Bronze, Interm Bronze, Full Bronze)
Level 2 Silver (includes Pre Silver, Interm Silver, Full Silver).
- Students may dance in 1 scholarship event in the highest level of single dances entered.
Example: If a student enetered Full Bronze and Pre-Silver single dance events, the student can only enter the Silver Scholarship
- Students may enter in 2 championships events- in the highest level of single dances entred and one higher
- There is no limit on student entries in Open Single Dance Divisions.
Costume restrictions will be enforced for Pre-teens and Juniors. Please check the NDCA Rules and Regulations for details
FRIDAY NIGHT STUDENTS APPRECIATION PARTY
All competitors invited to pizza and dance, immediately following the conclusion of the Friday Evening events
SUNDAY KIDS DAY OF FUN!
- Bouncing castle
- Face Painting and more
Saturday Night Show at the 2014 Chicago Harvest Moon Ball announced!
"CLASH OF THE DANCE TITANS"
YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!
Ballroom and Latin, Theatre Arts and Contemporary, Mambo and Charleston and more...
"The Evolution Of Dance"
A Saturday Night, special presentation by Judson Laipply,
creator and performer of one of the most watched YouTube videos
of all time, with over 250 million views to date
THE RIVERS DYNASTY
Ray Rivers, Toni Redpath, Matt Rivers, Jason Rivers and Kristy Rivers
JOSE DECAMPS & JOANNA ZACHAREWICZ
ROBERT & JENNIFER FOSTER
...with even more Titans to be announced soon!
For 2013 scoresheets and results, CLICK HERE